Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Princess and the Frog--$10 off coupon

The Princess and the Frog was released today. There is a $10 off coupon for the Blu-Ray combo pack. http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/disneymagicalsavings/?cmp=dmov_dvd_dmsave_url_patfcoupon
I have heard rumors that Target will take it for the DVD too. Target has a Princess Tiana purse free with purchase. CVS has 3 extra care bucks with purchase. And Best Buy has a book free with purchase. We will be going to Best Buy to get it. They were having a blood drive over the weekend and it has been a while since I donated so we donated. They gave us $5 Best Buy (each!!) for donating. Awesome! We usually donate at the center and they don't give freebies for donating there. So I was all sorts of happy to have ten free bucks. So, we will buy the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack for $26.99 minus $10 coupon minus $10 in GCs, the final cost will only be $6.99!!! I can't wait to get this movie. I wanted to see it in the theater but the guys didn't want to go. Now with a baby, it will be a while before I get to go to the movies again.

No comments: