Thursday, March 25, 2010

So there was this crazy news article the other day about a woman that WANTS to weigh 1,000 pounds. Yep, you read that right. While the rest of us are struggling to lose some weight, this chic is eating 12,000 calories a day trying to gain even more weight. I think she is crazy but who am I to judge. But...here is the funny part, Boyfriend and I were talking about it and he says to me..."We wouldn't be together if you weighed a thousand pounds." He he. I know what he was saying but it just came out ALL wrong. BUT this just gives me fuel to harass him. (I am a horrible person!) So I have to ask him what my weight limit is...he has no answer...just a THAT is NOT what I meant. We often have these crazy conversations that no one ever gets to hear. There was one where somehow I managed to tell him that he smells like farts. I am not sure how that happened but he has been harassing me about it for ages. So now I have something to harass him about now. LOVE IT!!

And just for Sister....we had chili for dinner last night. LOL.

No comments: