Friday, September 24, 2010

Chili Mac

Since I have decided to brag about my mad shopping skills...I decided I will also share my recipes. Now, please keep in mind, I do make a lot of things from scratch I will post the recipes for those too. This recipe, not a thing. This was completely out of boxes and tasted oh so yummy!

Chili Mac

1 pound hamburger
1 packet chili mix seasoning (I used some Skyline my dad picked up up north!)
1 box macaroni (1lb box)
2 cans of Campbell's fiesta nacho cheese soup
2 cups of water

I browned the hamburger, drained it and rinsed it well. Put back in the pan, add chili seasoning, and water. At the same time, start your pasta. Add the soup to your meat/chili mix. I let the meat/chili seasoning simmer down while the pasta cooked. This will look very runny. When the pasta is done, drain well. Add pasta to the chili meat mix and stir well. Serve!

This was very easy and very good. It was one of those recipes that we came up with on the fly. We make our chili very different than the standard chili. Dad and Boyfriend both added hot sauce to theirs. Son and I did not. This made enough for all of us to eat dinner and for two of us for lunch.

No comments: