Friday, February 4, 2011

I know I am a slacker. I barely posted the last two weeks. I have been working my butt off at ChaCha to make my Disney down payment!!! Can't wait to go. My bestie is meeting me there. I moved from New York in 2003. I have seen her for about two and half hours, literally, since then. I am beyond excited.
ChaCha is a work at home job. We answer questions that people text in. If you have never used us, give it a try. It is FREE! Just text any question you have to 242 242 and we will answer your question! One thing, some cell networks do not work with ChaCha. T Mobile is one of them. Anyway, ChaCha is what will pay for my Disney trip. If you want more info, just let me know. We are hiring! This is a great way to make some extra money.
Anyway, here is the menu for the next two weeks, in no particular order. I will report back later how much we spend at the grocery store.

Foil Packet Chicken
Beefy Nachos (DS request)
spaghetti
Honey Chicken
Sausages w/ Peppers and Onions
Meatball Subs
BBQ Beer Ribs
Salsa Chicken
Steak
Arroz Con Pollo ( a Weight Watchers recipe worth 7 points!)
Cafe Chicken (another WW recipe worth 6 points)
Wings (Super Bowl Sunday!!)
and of course we always (almost) have homemade pizza on Fridays.

No comments: