Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hi. My name is Angela. I have two children and a wonderful boyfriend. We live in Florida, homeschool, and love going to Disney. My son, Z, is 13 and my daughter, O, is 2 months. In fact, I love going to Disney so much and enjoy planning trips that I decided to become a travel agent. Even better, I got my Disney certification!! They even sent me a certificate and my very own graduation ears. You would think with 8 trips to Disney World I would have purchased a pair of ears by now. It has been my goal to go to Disney every year. It is a lofty goal. I make it about once every other year. Unless we buy annual passes. Then we go a few times. So I started working at home for a company called Fairytale Journeys (www.fairytalejourneys.com) as a home based travel agent. First off, a good travel agent is worth their weight in gold. Second, they cost you NOTHING to book through them. So always a good idea to use one. If you have any travel plans feel free to contact me at angelal@fairytalejourneys.com.
I started with my Disney obsession in 1990. I watched The Little Mermaid for the first time. I fell in love with all things Disney. My first trip to Disney World I was only 2 and have no memories from. I took Z for his first trip when he was 5. We stayed on site at the All Star Sports. We had a blast. We did the cha-cha with Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House. And he met his hero, Buzz Lightyear! There is nothing like seeing the magic of Disney through the eyes of a child. On that trip I knew we would be back again and again. I just had to find a way!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi sister, welcome to bloggyville!