Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday is Travel Day!!

Like I said in my first post, I am a travel agent. I love love love traveling. I am a firm believer in vacations. It gets the family together and away from the everyday nonsense that is life. There are no classes to attend, no sports events, no cleaning, no paying bills, and no grocery shopping. When I go on vacation I want nothing but fun. That is one of the reasons I love going to Disney. Once I am at my resort, we park the truck and don't drive again until it is time to go home. I prefer having the dining plan so I don't have to think about how much the food costs too. This way everything is prepaid and I only need money for souvenirs! I have two travel deals for today:

First, is Disney: Disney World has 25% to 45% off rooms now thru August 14th. It must be booked by March 27th. For a room only reservation, you only need a deposit equal to one nights stay. You can also turn this into a package deal by adding tickets and/or the dining plan. The deposit then becomes $200.
They have also extended the free gift card offer:
Book a 6-day, 5-night non-discounted room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and get a free Disney Gift Card for stays most nights 2/15 — 3/27 and 4/11 — 8/14.
  • Value resorts: $300 Disney Gift Card
  • Moderate resort: $500 Disney Gift Card
  • Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa resort: $750 Disney Gift Card

This discount must be booked by 3/27/10. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply. Blackout dates may apply.
The next one I have is Princess Cruise Line. This offer must be booked by Friday, February 19th.
3 ways to save on Canada & New England
and Summer Caribbean vacations!

1Fares from $75 per day
• 7-day Caribbean cruises from just $449*
• 9-day Caribbean cruises from just $749*
• 10-day Canada & New England cruises from $1,199*
• 14-day Canada & New England land & sea vacations from $1,999*

2Up to $100 Cash Back per Stateroom**
• Up to $50 on 7- to 9- day sailings
• Up to $100 on 10- to 14-day sailings

3Free balcony upgrades^
• Enjoy balcony accommodations at oceanview fares!
If you are interested in either of these deals, contact me at angelal@fairytalejourneys.com

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I sure do wish I could convince my husband we need to do something other than go see the Blue Angel's fly, which is totally awesome, yes, but I'm sick of it!

Shell said...

Oooh, I love the tips!

We got to go to Disney last summer and stay at the Yact Club. It was AMAZING. Though, that was a free trip Hubs earned at work. I don't think we'd ever be ablet to stay there again. But, what a FABULOUS place!

Heather sent me over here and I'm following you now.

Angela said...

Thanks Shell. I love all things Disney. I try to go as often as I can. I also try to go as cheaply as I can. Disney almost always has a discount somewhere for someone.